We Can Help
Bayshore Design LLC—located in Hague on Virginia’s Northern Neck—has been successfully guiding clients through the tangled web of building and waterfront regulations since 1987. For just as long, we have been designing creative and sensible homes and home additions to help our clients realize the full potential of their real estate investments.
Whether your project is residential or commercial, a new structure or a renovation, inland or waterfront, we can keep you from running aground before you even set sail. If you have waterfront property, your shoreline may need protection from the forces of nature. Adding a new pier and other shoreline improvements may also be high on your list.
Click a section of the image below to see our services.
Perhaps you have questions about the regulations that govern your property…
- Do I need to obtain a building or zoning permit and, if so, how do I get one?
- What about “The Bay Act”? How will it influence where I can build on my property?
- What other county and state land use regulations do I have to comply with?
- What permits will I need to build a pier or add shoreline protection?
- Where are my property lines and corners?
Contact us or give us a call at 804-472-4439. There’s no charge for an initial consultation. We look forward to talking with you soon.