8518 Cople Hwy
Hague VA 22469

About Us

Thinking about buying or improving property?

There is a lot to think about…zoning ordinances, setbacks, property boundaries, building permits, septic and well permits, erosion and sediment control plans, impervious cover, resource protection areas, vegetative mitigation, wetlands permits, and VMRC and Army Corps of Engineers permits.Whether your project is residential or commercial, a new structure or a renovation, inland or waterfront, we can keep you from running aground before you even set sail. If you have waterfront property, your shoreline may need protection from the forces of nature. Adding a new pier and other shoreline improvements may also be high on your list. Perhaps you have questions about the regulations that govern your property…

  • Do I need to obtain a building or zoning permit and, if so, how do I get one?
  • What about “The Bay Act”? How will it influence where I can build on my property?
  • What other county and state land use regulations do I have to comply with?
  • What permits will I need to build a pier or add shoreline protection?
  • Where are my property lines and corners?

Bayshore Design LLC can answer these and other questions and provide you with all the plans you will need to get the necessary approvals. If you are considering buying property, we can help you evaluate the development possibilities of a site prior to purchase.

Contact us or give us a call at 804-472-4439. There’s no charge for an initial consultation. We look forward to talking with you soon.